Thank you for participating in our project!
Tahoe XC has employed a variety of methods to inform the public about the Schilling Lodge Project.
- 6 public workshops over 3 month period (January-March 2017)
- email via PUD Constant Contact and TXC Constant Contact
- Physical mail to Highlands homeowners
- 9 week announcement in the Bonanza and Sierra Sun
- Moonshine Ink web publication
- Informative printed arcticle in Sierra Sun
- Countless posters in public places
- postcards handed out at local shops
- web link on Tahoexc.org, FWskiing.org & TahoeNordicSAR.com
- Dedicated website (TheSchillingLodge.com) with blog for current events
- 101.5 radio station public service announcement
- announcement on Tahoe TV
- word of mouth throughout the community
Public input is invaluable!
We want you to contribute ideas, thoughts and concerns.